Friday, August 1, 2008

*yanks tie*

School started off great, then ended on a note so bitter, I choked. Or rather, tried to with the stupid striped tie.

I mean, I was set to enjoy the best of school days, i.e. the kind that only has four subjects, one of which is put on hold where we have to go to a pretty fun ceramah. And also the kind where I get to talk all day long no problemo. I got to discuss the finer points of film and literature (Hehe, the Avatar finale and the latest Pendragon book) with Tarsha, have an easy-going Bio lesson (I love learning Bio when it's human-related), build plot-points with Nad, good food for recess (seriously, prefects? Really good food-providers. xD I'm lookin' at you, Nahjan and Anne.), and one of those Agama class days where Ustazah tells super-cool Rasul stories.

And then the last two periods arrived.

And all I have to say is: I am tired of this. I'm sick and tired of getting teachers who completely make me feel like hating English. The last English teacher I really enjoyed was Pn. C (Yup teacher, it was you in Form 1. ;] ). It's not teaching-wise ... but just the way they make me feel during class. And Pn. B is really nice, but I hate it when she starts going on about us not paying attention in class and about letters.

I understand that you've got to get the job done, but really, I get so so so tired. So so tired of how that's the first thing you ever say when you come into class. None of us have ever had to worry about frickin' letters. None of the other teachers seemed to care. Form 5 seems a lot too late to plant the habit into us, considering we're ready to not care anymore.

And then, to all those other people who make me want to choke myself with the stupid tie even more. No offence, fellow classmates; but really, when a teacher starts off on a tangent and tells you to shut up? SHUT THE HELL UP. STOP THE FREAKING GIGGLING. Almost every single class, guys. I want to tear my lungs out every time a teacher howls at us about paying attention. Not all of you, of course. Most of you are super-cool classmates. But some of you (or one of you, I can't really decide).

So yeah. I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I'm acting like a total a-hole right now. But I had to get this off my chest. Oh, and here's another thing I want to get off my chest:

Stop hushing people when you're the one who's making the noise, you moron. I'm quite aware that you want to be every teacher's bestest friend. Stupid hypocrite. Just because you throw the story in first doesn't make you the person in the right. You're like that stupid kid in The Pencil story in Form 1, when he stole the pencil and squealed to the teacher that the other kid tried to steal it from you first.

You make me sick.

Sigh. I was pissed off all the way outside the school gates, and even in the car when Mama picked me up. I cheered up considerably when she took us to Subang Parade to visit the fish spa ... y'know, just to give it a try. It was incredibly ticklish. xD I closed my eyes because every time I saw just how many little fishies were gnawing at my legs, I'd get all giddy. But I got used to it after five minutes. My legs were all smooth afterwards. And the skin on my hand is slightly better (all you people close to me, you know about my hand) ... I could actually clench it properly (the way you're supposed to in Taekwando), something I've had trouble doing since last year.

So I'm thankful that something sweet happened after all the bitterness. It was a ... cute experience. xD

No comments: