Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Normality.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IFFAH
ol' buddy ol' pal.
*throws rubbery cicak* :D
I know you're not a pink freak anymore, but what the heck.

In other news, HAZE upon us! Grab your gas masks!

In other other news, school today was fun. Said toodloo to the moral students, who went to FRIM. The signed this really long cloth banner thing. It's supposed to go into the Malaysian Record Book or whatever. Something about longest merdeka-happy banner ever. It would be a lot more cooler if they let everyone write in different languages, to display the DIVERSE RACES in the country. And, not limiting us to really cheesy phrases that made me feel guilty and not at all patriotic.

Then we watched some cheerleading vids and gymrama vids that we did during PJ with Cik F. That was funny. Then we watched a student drama of Puteri Hang Li Po during BM. Recess was uneventful. Chemistry was ... normal. And there was no Physics, so Nazia, Iffah, Sophie and I bonded with the two trainee teachers.

I'm posting a lot lately. Hmmm.

EDIT: Found this while surfing the net:

"Just got back from Borders, where they took back my book [Breaking Dawn] with no problem. Got into a discussion with the cashier about how I was the 15th(!!!) person to bring my book back today. Seems like many customers felt that SM was not true to her characters and her self created Twilight world, and are calling foul." -- quoted by julian_black on LiveJournal.com

The tagline for this is "Don't Burn It, Return It."
And I'm all, duuuuude. This looks like serious business. (cue Joker-reel saying "Why So Serious?") I know the ending wasn't the best in the world, but ... I'm wondering what Stephenie Meyer's got to say for herself now.

EDIT2: I read up more on the DEMON CHILD and I can't take it, THERE'S SO MUCH BLOOD. Ah well Sara, this is what happens when you ask book writers for gory, bloody endings. Avatar wouldn't give it to you, so ... eh, well the DEMON CHILD decided to oblige. Egghyuk. At least it's not boring. Completely weirded like palatypus crap, but nope, not boring.

No comments: