Saturday, August 2, 2008

Scribble-mode and poll-analysing.

Updated my blog layout! :D My blog malfunctioned earlier this week and my layout went all wonky. That was why it was white all the time. I thought of putting the old blue-splatter up again, but felt like drawing something (I haven't touched Bamboo in two weeks!). So here's the new layout, complete with The Fish. Which is the name of the little leopard, by the way. He's the plushie I go to sleep with every night (other than Roony the homemade rabbit. lol.).

I coloured the same way I did for the SPMonkey some posts back. It's lotsa fun to do. I'm thinking of making a cutesy little-kids series of as many animals as I can. It's simple, and a great way to de-stress, compared to drawing one of my human characters and slapping the colours on (I've got like, ten unfinished drawings of characters from my SIPUT project story thing. And I don't think I ever will finish them.).

Anyway, blog poll results! According to the statistics ...
Many people enjoy good-looking villains over all other aspects. xD With the number of hot fictional villains out there? Buaha. (But yess, they are indeed hot.) And, people also like cookies. Nobody thinks that bad guys should be hated. Haha. Wow. xD I'll probably have another poll up in a while, I'll just have to think of one first.

And, well, that's all I have to say for the moment. Just a short, quick update. Ooh, and by the way, holler out which animal I can draw next. I don't guarantee that I'll get it done, but I'd appreciate the input anyways. ;) Ciao, guys.

No comments: