Monday, August 4, 2008

Motivational speech free with every Happy Meal.

Mira: *yells at Nazim for drinking her Strawberry F&N*
Nazim: *giggles uncontrollably while fending off Mira*
Mira: *storms out of room*
Nazim: *still giggling*
Me: *very ticked off by all the yelling* Keluar!
Nazim: Hola!
Me: O_o;; Keluar!
Nazim: *still giggling, runs out of room*

Seriously. That boy does an awful lot of giggling.
Ooh, and a shout-out to Hannah's mom, who reads this web space. :D Hey Aunty!

Anyway, today wasn't as bad as I feared. Bio was incredibly fun. Laksh and I constantly related the Bio-topics to DEMON CHILD. Of course, none of you will understand what this DEMON CHILD is. Let me just say, when the time is right, and you ask me the right question, I might just enlighten you. ;)

Moving on, not everything was Fun and Laughter (tm) today. For one, I realised just what kind of effect Stupid Paper Monkey is having on our *ahem* society. Or maybe it's just the society itself. Whatever.

There are so many people who don't like school anymore. And that makes me sad. :( Not only that, but there's so much animosity flying all over the place. And people being depressed. And people who've just thrown caution to the winds and just don't care anymore.

Let's just say that the beginning of this year, everyone was so happy. I hope - no, pray - that I'll be able to see it again before we graduate. It's our last year, guys. I say we rock it. (I suggest doing the most awesome prank in SA history, but then again, that's just me wanting to act like Giggly!Jim in the first part of the post. And yeah, Jim is my pet name for Nazim. Yup. xD)

So let's give the remainder of the year our all, yeah? Maybe the teachers don't think that we live up to what our seniors built, but that doesn't mean we can't leave an impact on them. :) It's OK, it's alright, c'mon Form 5s ... fight fight FIGHT.

Ps. Blog Poll Numero Dos is up! Vote vote vote! :D

No comments: