Monday, August 11, 2008

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ATUK!
I meant to post yesterday, but I forgot. ^^;;

Pn. L chased a bunch of us to class today. Because we were walking slowly. Evelyn happened to be walking behind us, and she got most of the poking. The rest of us ran, ran as in "OMG RUN FOR YOUR LIVES D:" but couldn't really, because a few of us were sporting heavy bags. So yeah, that was funny. xD

Oh, and to any Twilighters reading this space, check this out: Clicky! Something I drew during the weekend. Inspired by Sofeya quoting poor Edward on her blog. xD

Other than that, today was tiring. I dunno why exactly. Anyway, Internetzz time for me is now limited. I'm only online right now because I'm finishing up an Agama presentation. I need to study for Trials.

Ps. Damn you SA FORMATIVE. Dx *shakes fist*

EDIT: This happened just now during dinner:
*Nazim and Hanna just watched Friends*
Ross: I haven't had sex in a long time!
Hanna: Yeah, Ross hasn't had six in a long time! *giggles like the six-year old she is*
Me: Yeah ... he hasn't had ... six.
Mama: Uh-huh, he hasn't been sick for a long time.

No comments: