Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Names.


The number of Amanians who got NS is quite shocking. I mean ... there are loads of us. I'll continue that in a mo.

Anyway, I was incredibly excited yesterday. Mama told Papa via sms (his reply was: "Yahoo!" xD) and I told Acu. She asked if I was OK with it, and I'm like, hell yeah! I went to tuition and told Ms. M about it. She got all excited, because I'm her very first student to get NS. "Nanti you see me at the pagar, and I'll call out, "Hi Saraaaa!" Haha!"

Then this morning, Ms. F let the ones who're going to NS ask her questions, since that she worked with 'em a few years back. She even wrote the schedule on the board. Wake up at 5, sleep at 11. And that's if you don't get a night shift duty thing ... patrolling in the middle of the night with a flashlight. The thought sends excited chills down my spine.

Then I visited Syafika Z.'s blog ... she went to NS last year. And that just made me even more excited, and a little worried. I mean, there'll be people from all over the country, and I'm scared that I won't be able to communicate. What with all the different accents and my cacat-ed BM ... xD

So, yeah. Not including me, here's the updated list of people who got the whole TAHNIAH message (I know for some, they were more of "Whaddaya mean, 'tahniah'??? D:" But many others are pretty cool about it.) :

Chyna, Rui Rong, Nadiah B., Gaya, Precillia, Nahjan, Ling Shin, Jaya, Alny, Mai, Shumi, Jayshini, Izzati, Nazia, Athirah A., Ellena R., Farah Diana J., Pei Min, Yen Li, Huda, Dahlia, Michelle C., Najwa, Hamizah, Sandra, N. Phatimah, Sharmilaa, Attiya, Chan ...

Loads more. Just can't remember the names. xD

Focus, Sara! SPM first. Then NS!

No comments: