Thursday, August 7, 2008

Happy day

AIS KRIM GORENG
Hot on the outside ... but cold on the inside! *waggles eyebrows*
Hahah. Lol.
I'd detail this more, but ... it works better in person. Laksh and I would be only too happy to oblige.

Before recess, Chan and I went around school to give these prize coupons to some girls. We went to 1F, but they weren't in class. But dude, they've got the best floor EVER. Chan and I were sliding all over it, and doing ice-skating twirls. xD We tried to do it again in the Form5 block corridor, but all that happened was a miserable scuffing sound by our shoes.

Recess consisted of more DEMON CHILD bashing:
Me: *does not say anything at all, just to be clear*
Tarsha: *sits down next to me* OK, tell me.
Me: *knows exactly what she means* *turns to Jane* I'm gonna tell her about the DEMON CHILD.
Jane: *facepalm* It's so stupid.
Me: *explains about DEMON CHILD, breaking bones, fountains of blood and V-C-section.*
Laksh: *snorts into drink every five seconds* Heehee, V-C-section.
Jane: *mumbles into bowl of dunno-what soup xD* I'm trying to eat here ...
Tarsha: O_O

Hmm, now I re-read the last few lines, it sounds like I'm detailing an Aliens movie. Huh.

After recess, we watched the Bukit Kepong movie. Which was kinda boring until everyone starts shooting and people drop dead all over the place. Then we came to the bus scene, and everyone leans forward.
Nazia: They're not going to show them lah.
Sophie: *leans forward anyway*
Me: Yeah. I doubt they'll show.
Movie: *shows the take-off-clothes scene*
Nazia and I: Ooookay, proven wrong.

Then during History:
Mr. H: ... Julius Caesar and Cleopatra had a son, Caesarian ...
Me: *mutters* Dude. That's worse than the DEMON CHILD.
Mr. H: ... and he was murdered by Mark Anthony ...
Laksh: *also muttering* Who later took a boat to Mexico and met J.Lo!
Both of us: *crack up silently*
Mr. H: *continues until he starts talking about Chinese emperors' concubines*
Nabila: China has a lot of porcupines? O_o
Mr. H: Yes, over 4000 concubines!
Nabila: That's a lot of porcupines.
Sophie: Aww, porcupines! They're so cute. <3
Me: Wait, what're you talking about?!

Then later, at Ed Board's interview session for next year's team:
Me: *to English Segment applicants* What books do you read?
Various Applicants: Harry Potter/Twilight/Meg Cabot/Gossip Girl/Cecelia Ahern
Me: *after interviews are over* ... Nobody reads Anthony Horowitz. :(
Jane: I read Anthony Horowitz.
Me: *feels slightly better* :D

Sooo, that was my happy day of funniness. How was yours?! :D *cue glittery hearts and sparkling flowers*

No comments: