Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Wait.

This is me, waiting for NS results. I dunno how to feel about it actually. One way, I don't have that many plans for next year. And I believe that this would be one of the greatest adventures ever. And I've dreamed of doing that kind of stuff since I started reading action books. xD

On the other hand, I can't imagine having to go away for 3 months. 3 MONTHS. So yeah. I'm constantly checking the website, and I sent an SMS, just to be sure. Hmm.

Pn. L threatened to chase us around the padang today. Everyone squealed and pretended that we already went. I kept quiet; I kinda want to be chased around the padang. It would have woken me up at least. xD Of course, Pn. L wasn't fooled. But she didn't do anything about it, so ah well.

EDIT: OMG I'M GOING TO NS.
WHAT DO I DO NOW?
SCREAM FOR JOY?
ACTUALLY, ALRIGHT, SINCE I'M GOING ANYWAY, SO WHAT THE HELL.
WHOOPYAY. :D
There was a part of me that was worried I wouldn't get it.

Others who also got it (no particular order) :
Ling Shin
Jaya
Gaya
Chyna
Rui Rong
Nicole
Nazia
Nahjan
Nadiah B.
Ellena

Will update when more people find out.

No comments: