Saturday, August 30, 2008

Yes, two reasons.

Updating is now not constant for two reasons:

1) Trials. Duh.
2) My computer got taken over by a Trojan Horse pretending to be an Antivirus. It is both very annoying and quite amusing - y'know, to what lengths these people go to make our lives miserable.

Oh, and I watched WALL-E, which was quite nice, but not exactly that awesome. Then I watched Clone Wars because Nazim wanted to. It was NOT awesome. Then bought a Hancock DVD. And y'know, I was pleasantly surprised. It was quite good.

And, I'm reading Breaking Dawn. No offence to you loyal fans, but I laughed every time Bella cried. And the birthing scene was horrifying. And Jacob's imprinting makes me unhappy. :(

Here, have a drawing. Drew her days ago. 'Tis Reina, from my Dime Trap story. She's the one with the aeroplane. Whee.

No comments: