Tuesday, August 19, 2008

15 things

Lots of holiday-tags flying around. Which is just as well, since that the lack of school-time chatter has robbed me of interesting bits of life to share. xD

3 Golden Rules.
State 15 weird things/ habits/ little known facts about yourself. The 10 people I tag are to then to follow my footsteps and write their own 15 weird things/habits and little known facts.. No tag backs.

1.
I like to watch people around me, the way they react towards things. Same goes for when I'm watching shows, or reading books.
2. I have two 'voices': the one I use normally, and the one I use with people of authority, i.e. teachers, etc. (I also use this one when answering phones. xD)
3. I take pride in thinking of things differently than other people.
4. I have a slight fear of being awkward around guys since that SA is a girls' school.
5. I always feel the need to buy a book when I go to a bookstore. Doesn't matter if I don't need it.
6. I like to give weird names to things.
7. I am a nagger. Nag, nag, naggity nag. xD
8. Sometimes, I wish that my fictional characters are real. I want to introduce them to all my RL friends and sit back to watch the hilarity ensue.
9. I think being a prefect is one of the best things that has ever happened to me.
10. I re-checked my 'hot guys' list. Majority are British. LOL.
11. I don't mind anime, but I'm upset about the lack of 'other-style' artists I know in real life.
12. I want to do something really BIG before I leave school. I just don't know what.
13. I think that I have the coolest dreams ever. :D
14. I want to get the chance to swim with dolphins one day.
15. ... and now I have the sudden urge to re-write my "List of Things To Do Before I Kick The Bucket". O_o *runs off to find pen and good notebook*

Who to tag ... dude, too many people have done this already. xD So, again, I leave this open to the public to decide for themselves.

No comments: