Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Papers!


That's the exam schedule. It's tiny, but I'm sure you guys don't want to know the details, already have them or just don't have to. :P
But, you can pretty much tell how my November is going to go. Blue is for languages. Pink is mathematics. Green's for the sciences. And purple is for anything else (i.e. Sejarah and P. Islam.)

In fandom-news, I've finished reading the chapter-by-chapter review of Breaking Dawn. This is because I refuse to buy the book itself, and I pretty much don't care about the SPOILERS. But y'know what? This book is incredible. It is so full of fantastic WEIRD that I can't help but stare at it feeling awed/disturbed. I mean ... well, you'll have to read it for yourself. I'll just say that the plot is reminiscent of badly-written fanfiction. But, like I said in my previous post, not at all boring. Nope.

But anyway, to all those Twilight-cynics of the world, here's a link to the most hilarious chapter-by-chapter book reviews on the Internet: click here for the lolz <--- WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS AND FOUL LANGUAGE. PROCEED WITH CAUTION. And you don't have to be a cynic to read it. After all, a true fan would be one who would have the guts to laugh at this kind of stuff.

In Real Life news, I think I may have Hand Foot and Mouth Disease. O_o;; Hanna's been having it for the past few days, and I'm starting to show symptoms, i.e. sores/blisters on hands and feet, sore throat, ulcers. But, y'know, it usually only affects kids and babies, so ... my immune system should be able to fight it off.

Should. D: Immune system? D'you ... d'you hear me? You should be able to. You must. I mean ... I hope it's just a minor case thingy. But the Wikipedia page on it scares me a little. Nazim and Mira are having it too, I think. It's semi-contagious. Should we be allowed in school? :\

Ah well it isn't confirmed that we have it anyway ... I'll just chug some vitamin C down. *runs off looking for oranges*

No comments: