Monday, August 18, 2008

Lemme see that sense o' humour.

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Depending on how much I'm attached to said person, possibly shed a few tears, then plot the most humiliating break-up ever. I could end up on his list of 'Crazy Ex-Girlfriends'. Buahaha.

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
SPM straight As, I suppose.

3. Describe your dream wedding.
Strange. I never imagine my wedding. Not in detail anyway.

4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
Um. Not really ...

5. What is your ideal lover like?
Grigg. Jane Austen's Book Club. Nad knows. :D

6. Which is more blessed? Loving someone or being loved by someone?
Both ways, I say.

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you love?
No idea.

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Move on. It's strange how this happens quite easily ... but then again, I've never been closely-attached to the secret-admiree.

9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Not really.

10. Is being tagged fun?
Yeah. :D

11. How do you see yourself in ten years time?
Living life to the fullest and being paid for it. Whoot.

12. Who are the most important people to you?
Friends and family, what can I say.

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
She's mah bestest buddey. <3

14. Would you be single and rich or married and poor?
Single and rich. Better than being depressed in that moneyless marriage.

15. What is the first thing you do every morning?
I'm still dreaming? Oh yeah, I am. Keep eyes closed. Dream is too much fun.

16. Would you give your all in a relationship?
Depends on who's on the other side.

17. If you fell in love with two people at the same time, who would you choose?
Knowing me, I'd do my head in trying to decide and list the pros and cons.

18. What type of friends do you like?
The ones who accept you for who you are, and are there for you.

19. What type of friends do you dislike?
The kind who make idiot jokes. No offence to anyone who feels offended. But ... yeah. Jokes that don't make sense. Like ... rude ones. Yeah. As you can see, I value your sense of humour very highly. Bah. xD

Eight suckers to tag :
I already tagged people just before this, so ... anyone who feels compelled to do this, be my VIP guest. :)

No comments: