Sunday, January 27, 2008

*throws confetti everywhere*

HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY JASMEET!
I'm one day early wishing though, but hey, it's all good fun. :3
You're the oldest on the prefectorial board! xD

Went to Red Box at the Curve to celebrate Jasmeet turning seventeen. There was a quarter of the Form 5 prefects there ... me, Rui Rong, Chyna, Angie, Nadiah, Shifa, Nahjan, Ilham, and of course, Jasmeet. There was a lot of music. And singing. Off-key singing. But fun off-key singing.

I brought my camera, and I bought batteries ... but then realised that I bought AAA batteries instead of AA batteries. *facepalm* Oh, the irony. So I got no piccies. :(

Later on Angie, Nadiah, Shifa, Nahjan and Ilham went to watch Cloverfield and I left a half hour later to check if Ikea was selling meatballs for Mama. I was crossing the road, then I saw Papa's car driving into the carpark, that was a weird feeling. Then all of us went to Ikea and ate meatballs, instead of me, 'cause I ate chicken.

Then we went clothes shopping for Nazim and Hanna, then we went to Popular. And I finally bought Seventeen Against The Dealer. <3 style="font-style: italic;">Sara-who-feels-many-kinds-of-accomplished-this-weekend



No comments: