Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Lists

There's nothing like a nice warm shower after walking up and down the merentas desa route. No, I didn't run/jog/hurry. I've broken some sort of personal code, I know it. xD But it was the only time that Tarsha could tell me the drama story, and seriously, running + talking is a torture. And I'm choking on my own phlegm, so yesh, excushe me pleashe. :p

We made it in good time though, so it's all good.

I'm planning on starting the drama script after I've finished all my homework, find a time slot somewhere. I have to get it done soon, Ms. T's started breathing down my neck. Scary business.

So, ko-ku has officially started. This is what I'm involved in so far, so I remember:
# Prefectorial Board. Biggest responsibility school-wise. Whoot!
# Nahjan's Newsletter. xD Send all ye artworks, comments, writing and complaints to this here address ---> sriamanbulletin@gmail.com
# Editorial Board - English Segment. I'm pretty excited about this.
# Drama Team. I seriously want to win. This dream's been nibbling since I was in Form 1.
# Secretary for HU. There weren't many Form 5s (dudettes, where did you all GO??? D: ) and I'm just happy that I didn't get Prez. (Go Ling Shin! xD)
# Green House. Dang the whole creativity-stomp out thing the school's doing.
# Taekwando. A little loose with this. But I want the exercise. xD

Hmmm, I think that's it. Very manageable, I think. I guess when you wear maroon, you automatically end up doing lots of stuff. I think it's fun. My workload isn't as big as some people.

And, I have found fellow people who find something weird and unsettling about Twilight. xD Problem is, some people say that New Moon is as boring as a grit of dirt. Why? No Edward Cullen. Dang the dude. I can't seem to like him, but you can't deny he makes the series what it is. Dang diggity dong. So now I'm all fickle-minded and unsure whether to buy, or borrow. *starts furious coin-flipping*

Speaking of that, here's my current To-Buy-To-Read List:
# Come A Stranger - Cynthia Voigt
# Seventeen Against The Dealer - Cynthia Voigt
# Snakehead - Anthony Horowitz
# Sleepwalker - Robert Muchamore
#Thieves Till We Die - Stephen Cole

Yup.
Till next time.

Sara-who-is-happily-busy

No comments: