Friday, January 4, 2008

Day 2


Day 2 of school. *checks self* All limbs still attached. Head still firmly placed between shoulders. Glasses still intact.

So far so good.

It's been a hectic two days. What with it being single session and all. First day, got homework already. Prefect work is pretty big. It'll slow down once everything smooths out. Not too much of lessons yet.

My relief class this year is Form 1, which is FUN because 1) Not much of disciplinary problems to take care of and 2) I am a senior, nobody would dare cross my path. *insert evil laugh* However, I realised something when I was doing duty this morning. It is the first day, so I guess it's expected, but ... the Form 1s are kinda ... big-eyed. And staring. O_o;;; They were watching my every move, and they were standing so still.

Makes me wonder if we were like that in Form 1.

Well, we'll see how it goes next week. Grace period ends on Friday, then we can really crack down on this whole disciplining thing. Meh. xD

Sara-who-has-to-study-now

1 comment:

3_midnight_girl said...

Look at the books! Mad as ever! Do you have to carry all subjects at once? You got to carry a hiking bag this year to reduce back pain...if you have. Soon if you don't.(my school bag is hiking bag with a pair of metal 'bones').

Sweet, you take care of the
Form 1s! Isn't it cool to be a person to 'stare' at? You can glare at them with a hint of "Stop looking at me"!! =P