Saturday, January 19, 2008

Dashes.

I've finished 80% of my homework load, so I thought that I'd treat myself to some 'Net time, and finish my BM paragraph and Chem lab report tomorrow. Just enough time. :)

Thanks to the new schedule, I have more reason to love Thursdays and Fridays. All the science classes have been crammed into the first three days of the week (which actually kinda sucks, because then the teachers will be asking for homework on days when I don't have the classes ...). But then Thursday and Friday have the most amount of books to lug around all day. Dilemma, dilemma.

I have reason again to update my To-Buy-To-Read Book List. In the order of what I want the most to the least:
# Seventeen Against The Dealer - Cynthia Voigt
# Snakehead - Anthony Horowitz
# Sleepwalker - Robert Muchamore
# Nightrise - Anthony Horowitz
# Come A Stranger - Cynthia Voigt
# Thieves Till We Die - Stephen Cole
# New Moon - Stephenie Meyer

By the way, has anyone noticed that Borders sell their stuff around RM10 - RM20 more expensive than MPH? It's pretty annoying, since that Borders have the bigger selection of books. For example, Cynthia Voigt's books cost RM32 at Borders, but you could snag one at RM18 at MPH (and if you're lucky, RM8 at Pay Less Books).

Really. :\

I just got hit by the fact that I'm in Form 5 again. It comes and goes, this strange twinge of realisation. Sometimes very unsettling. I feel like someone forced me to grow up overnight.

I need to draw. I feel like drawing. I haven't drawn anything worth showing since ... two weeks ago, was it? I dunno. But I have no inspiration.

Sara-who-feels-a-little-disjointed

No comments: