Sunday, January 20, 2008

Bit of random.

Homework 95% done. Just the BM paragraph to finish, and Chem graph to draw. So why am I here again? Meh.

We went to Jaya just now to buy dvds. I asked if they had Avatar (yes, I really do want to watch it) but they didn't, so I was all :( because that means that unless I want to spend a bomb on originals at Speedy, I'll have to wait till Papa goes to Johor to get some good-quality stuff. So I'll have to wait a little longer. I know, I say that I don't like anime, and it still stands true, but I think the art on Avatar is pretty, and the characters are just too huggable. xD

In other random news, my clock is broken. A bit of the paper inside peeled off, so now the second hand is jammed permanently at '10'. So I'm now relying on my handphone.

Here's to another week of school. Where I will have to wear blazer for the majority of it ... yow.

Sara-who-really-likes-cookies

No comments: