Tuesday, January 22, 2008

CIMB gave me a lineless book. :O

Yes, of all things, that was what I was most excited about. Not the visit of the Minister of Education. Not missing out on three hours worth of classes. Not the strange glossiness which now makes most of our hall ceiling.

CIMB gave us all lineless books. And you know what that means.

I have a new doodling book. And it's hardcover. *faints*

<3 Thank you. :3

Anyhoot, today was quite the occasion. And of course, us girls don't need excuses to scream. The moment the Minister walked into the hall, instant eruptionLIKEWHOA. KABOOM. SQUEAL. OMG. Etc.

Still not as loud as Hari Guru though. That will forever be the loudest occasion in the history of school I think.

CIMB was launching some "Way Forward" career talk, which was mostly about how you could join CIMB without even being in banking, 'cause of all the other stuff that hangs off the bank, like remora fish to a shark, and so on. It was OK. But still, the bit about banking being repeated over and over again started to wear on my ears.

And I just noticed ... is it me, or are all the orang atas in the government related to each other? Hmmm. And another thing; they all marry Convent Bukit Nenas girls? Which leads me to another thought: If St. Johns' boys dream of marrying Convent BN girls, does that mean that BB boys think the same of us?

xD

Oh, and here's your complimentary reason-to-panic of the day:

264 days to SPM.

:O

Sara-who-will-panic-others-till-she-panics-herself

No comments: