Sunday, January 13, 2008

First, some fandom stuff ...

Yes. I have to get these stuff off me first, before presenting the pic-load which is the birthday party. xD

Firstly ... I decided to try out my new pencil. Meet Fang. He's from the book series: Maximum Ride, by James Patterson. Drawn with my new pencil, inked, scanned then coloured in GIMP2.

I've never managed to draw a picture of him that I'm satisfied with, because, well, I just can't get him to look like how I picture him. And this time, I managed it! :D He's supposed to be wearing all black, silly little emo-brooding birdboy, but I didn't like the idea of playing with black and greys. So I gave him navy blue.

Now, another thing.

A Twilight-related thing.

I looked it up on the great and ever-informative Wikipedia (long live that blessed website xD) and here's what I got:

"Twilight is the time before sunrise or after sunset when sunlight scattered in the upper atmosphere illuminates the lower atmosphere and the surface of the Earth is between light and dark."

Haha. Kidding!

I looked up the actual book page, and I found a bit of what Stephenie Meyer is writing: Twilight from Edward's point of view. I read the preview chapter, and asdfghjkl. Why didn't she write this one first??? D: Edward's POV is so much more interesting than Bella's. *sulks* Sure, he's long-winded and bombastic, but I don't mind long-winded when it's interesting.

And anyway, I like to read about the rest of the Cullens. Edward hogs the spotlight, but of course. But all the little things about the other guys make me happy. xD

Hmm. So I may not really like the book. But I admit that the characters are interesting. So there. And I think I will buy New Moon, no matter how people say its boring. This way, I can lend it to all the other sorry people, who, like me, are too hesitant to buy the actual thing.

I will be doing everyone a favour! Yay. xD

Sara-whose-brand-of-generosity-is-a-little-weird-right-now
Credit for brushes here.

No comments: