Friday, January 11, 2008

Old things and new stuff.

What a day.

I'm a little sick today. Flu. A little on the deaf side. Had to ask people to repeat sentences at least twice. I think I'm getting a little bit of a cough too. Ugh.

Not much in school today, other than House meeting thing and Prefect's Meeting. Nothing too special. Or maybe I didn't sense anything, 'cause my whole brain was in a blur? Meh, dunno. I got to talk to my relief class a little ... the Form 1s. Such giggly little things. xD Nice girls. And I realise that to them, I'm this senior prefect in Form 5. None of them can even begin to imagine me at their age. Time sure flies.

On the other hand, I got myself a new pencil.


I'm needing one since that my old one vanished. I had that pencil for three years. Lost it in Form 2 and found it again in Form 3 in the K.H. bengkel's pencil basket thing. So it's been around for quite a while, which is both a nice thing and ... not-so-nice. For one, it had sentimental value. That pencil's seen me through the days where my drawings consisted of one-sided people with no hands to ... well, wherever I am now.

But then it was literally falling apart. It had no eraser ... no bottom, and the tip kept getting jammed. It's a shame that it didn't last 'till after Form 5 though. Well, always time to start things fresh.

Stick-dude seems to agree with the whole 'starting fresh' idea.


I hope I get better by Nazim's and Hanna's birthday party tomorrow. The two of them are as sick as I am, poor things.

Sara-who's-feeling-slow-and-sentimental

No comments: