Saturday, January 26, 2008

Run and run and run and never look back!

Merentas desa this morning is my last one. At least until I go to one in the future. But still. No more.

Awww, there's that sudden twinge of Last-Year-O-School Syndrome again. :(

Anyway, the Hijau juniors aren't as bersemangat as I had wished. Kinda annoying. But we'll whip 'em into shape in time for sukantara. I hope. They just need some pushing.

There was this random dude jumping around the stage before the prize-giving, promoting some shmancy dance/martial arts class thingy. He was sweating all over the (now carpeted) stage. I got bored after seeing him punch and kick into air a few times.

Anyway, I finished the Caleb thingy that Lakshmi was asking for. Y'know, the dude from The Covenant. The kinda plotless movie stuffed full of special effects and hot guys and one girl in a towel. Geee.


Have yet to ask her whether she wants this one or the one without a background. And I'm afraid he doesn't look like Caleb, more's the pity. I'm horrible at caricatures, or anything similar. Hmmm.

Sara-who-is-strangely-not-that-tired-after-running
Credit for brushes here.

No comments: