Monday, December 3, 2007

Trippity Trip Trip: The Sequel

It's been a long time, and I still haven't finished Trippity Trip Trip. So I'm going to churn out my experiences on the second day of vacation now.

Mama, Papa, Nazim and Hanna went down to the beach first, since that the rest of us were still in bed. But immediately after breakfast, Mira and I changed into our beach stuff and went running out, to find that yes, indeed they do have parasailing. At first we wanted to go together, but after they hooked us up and explained what you'll have to do up in the air, I changed my mind.

It sounded a whole lot complicated than I thought. xD So in the end both of us went up with instructors. Mira went first, you could hear her squealing as the sail went up. Then my turn came - but just after take-off, the sail lost wind and I was dipped into the waves, just for a second, but my glasses nearly came off! But it was so much fun. You could see the line of hotels by the beach from up there, and everyone looked like ... well, not ants, but smaller.

After that Hanna and I went on a horse-ride. It was her first time, and the horse's name was Lima. At this time, Nazim and Papa were jet-skiing, and apparently Nazim was a little speed-demon. He wanted to take Mira and I, but Papa said no. xD

We went back to our room at one or two in the afternoon. That night we went out to the night-market again, to buy anything last-minute. I bought a bunch of little things. We came to this DVD stall, and Acu bought the entire set of Friends seasons. Every disc cost only RM3, and from what I've watched from the first and second season, they're all clear.

Acu, Mira and I went on to buy some nasi goreng for Atuk while Mama, Maktuk and the kids continued shopping. Just before we reached the place selling nasi goreng, we passed a burger stall - we couldn't help ourselves, all three of us ordered a burger special each.

And what exactly made up the burger special? Well, of course there were the buns, bits of salad. Then we saw the burger patty itself, sitting in the middle of the egg - and covered in mayo, sauces and a sausage. Then it was all wrapped up and put together. Let me tell you, it was messy business eating the stuff. But it was oh so good.

There's just one part of the trip yet. I'll type that out in the near future. :)

Now-I-can't-stop-thinking-about-that-burger-Sara

No comments: