Thursday, December 6, 2007

Trippity Trip Trip: Last One

We left for Thailand on Saturday morning. The journey was uneventful, all of us in a van for roughly an hour and a half. Hat Yai is different from when it was the last time we went there. Not as many stalls. But the food is gooooood.

I wanted to go to the Warner Brothers store, only to find that it doesn't exist anymore, which was a little disappointing. On the other hand, we bought loads of soap and stuff from Boots. Which sells the nicest smelling stuff ever, by the way.

It was during some kind of lantern festival when we were there, so when night came, we could see little red dots flying around in the sky. Mira and I were a little confused at first, but there were just floating lanterns.

We left Sunday morning. The trip back home was ... long. Really long. I went through the road atles every five minutes to check our positions. So slowly over the hours, I turned the pages from Kedah, to Penang, then Ipoh and finally, I had to take out my handphone light to read the Selangor page since that it had gotten dark.

And that's pretty much our vacation to Penang and Hat Yai. :)

I-notice-that-Mira's-version-only-lasted-one-short-post-Sara

No comments: