Sunday, December 23, 2007

Doodlings

Since that I am now able to use a scanner (insert happy-dance here) here's something I doodled a week ago. I'd just gotten myself a set of coloured pens, and wanted to get used to the feel of them. So here they are. :)


From top left to bottom right: Rush, Kip, Drunk Bunny, Capsicum, En. Katak, Semi-Fictional Squirrel, Yam The Ayam, Apple and Grapefruit.

Capsicum, Apple and Grapefruit are part of this character I made up in Form 3 ... Nad, Hannah and Iffah will remember him. x) Peach, The Happy-Unicorn. Capsicum's his little sister, and Apple and Grapefruit are his best friends. I'll draw and scan a drawing of Peach and his twin brother, Ricot, sometime in the future.


And now, I have to sketch out a rough draft for the drama script next year. I'm pretty excited about it. :) Will write soon.



Sara-who-feels-artsy-right-now

No comments: