Friday, December 7, 2007

A tiny dose of Disney animation.

Which, I might add, I have sorely missed over the last few years. I watched Enchanted on Tuesday with Nad, and well, I feel that I owe it a review (or at least something vaguely resembling one). So, spoilers ahead, for anyone who hasn't watched it yet.

Enchanted's something that you shouldn't bring logic to. Or your hatred of fluffy baby animals. Or any hatred for Disney-theatrics for that matter. Because the movie is entirely made up of pure, fluffy, feel-good FUN. The cartoon bit at the beginning had me in stitches, what with Giselle's singing and Prince Edward's marriage proposal.

My favourite part is definitely the scene in the park, with everyone singing and dancing the same time Prince Edward was running around looking for Giselle. ^^ Ooh, and the chipmunk, Pip - I expected him to be annoying, but he was the funniest thing about the entire movie!

The ending was definitely an ending. Everything was tied up neatly with a bright red bow. Giselle ends up with Robert (kinda expected really) and Prince Edward brings Nancy back into fairy-tale cartoon land (they're the cutest couple. xD).

Spoilers end here. I realised that I don't have much to review. ^^;

In other life-stuff, I bought The Runner by Cynthia Voigt from MPH. I've been wanting it for a while, but did you know that it costs RM32 in Borders ... and only RM19 in MPH? Scandalous.

Yeay-I-got-a-new-book-Sara

No comments: