Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!

Ah, 2007. You were a strange year. A happy year. A sad year. A crazy year. A crumbly year. A school year. And ... well, all kinds of years. But here's a newsflash, buddy.

*stage whisper*

You're over.

And on the other side of the sundial, we've got 2008. An unwritten year. An empty year. A year full of possibilities. A fuuuture year.

I welcome you with ... eh, a handshake.

So, since that I have grown tired of writing tome-worthy essays telling my year in embarrassing detail (but of course, none of you have seen that, they're all in my real-life journal) I will just write a few simple points and details.

Favourite Song: The Take Over, The Break's Over - Fall Out Boy
Favourite Movie: Enchanted :3
Favourite Book: I have to say this ... I just have to. Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows - JK Rowling

And now, a special annoyed-fest.
Most Annoying Song: Beautiful Girls - Sean Kingston
Most Annoying Movie: Shrek 3 ... sorry, just really didn't like it.
Most Annoying Book: Eh ... Bukit Kepong - Ismail Johari. Sorry dude, maybe if I wasn't forced into reading it ... although I do admit, the climax was delightfully bloody.

And now, the Last of 2007. (will be updated after midnight)
Last Song: When You Say Nothing At All - Ronan Keating
Last Sentence: "Look, look, over there!"
Last Movie: The Lion King
Last Book: Sons From Afar - Cynthia Voigt
Last T.V. Show: Genghis Khan - Discovery Channel
Last Written/Typed Sentence: "can't see fireworks D:"
Last SMS: Prefect Link
Last Caller: Mama!
Last IM: "fireworks?" - Hannah

And then, the Firsts of 2008.
First Song: Big Girls Don't Cry - Fergie
First Sentence: "Y'know, if you diri kat that park, then you can see, you know, quite clearly."
First Movie: Shrek
First Book: Konserto Terakhir - Abdullah Hussain
First T.V. Show: Grossology - Nickelodeon
First Written/Typed Sentence: "YEAH"
First SMS: "Happy new year. I'm being simple." - Hannah
First Caller: Nad
First IM: "Dude ... happy new year" - Hannah

Goodbye, 2007. I knew thee well.
And dude. Wassup, '08?

Sara-who-is-feeling-very-dramatic-in-the-face-of-a-new-year.



No comments: