Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Normalcy

The past week has been pretty normal, nothing much to talk about. Went to a wedding on Sunday, and celebrated Papa's birthday yesterday.

Papa, Nazim, Hanna and I went to Petrosains this morning while Mama and Mira went shopping at Subang Parade. Took a couple of pictures, but nothing much. I've been through that place so many times, it's kinda lost it's charm. Nazim and Hanna bought these little growing dinosaur eggs from the gift shop and I got myself one of those make-it-yourself velociraptor kits. x) I have this thing for putting stuff together.

Then we went to Kinokuniya. I was looking for Come A Stranger by Cynthia Voigt, but they didn't have it. MPH doesn't have it either. And Borders' prices are ridiculous. So I'll have to wait. Instead, I bought Mad Dogs by Robert Muchamore. Which is awesome, because it's not set to sell in PJ for like, another three months. So, yay! :D

In other news, Nad got let back into Sri Aman. xD Talk about hectic. *throws drunk bunny plushie at Nad*

And now, I have a tag to fulfill. Next post, since that it's kinda long.

No comments: