Thursday, December 6, 2007

Thinks and stuff

Now I'm done with Trippity, I feel that I can post whatever now. xD

On Tuesday, Acu left for Haji, along with Wan Syuk (Matuk's sister) and Mama Long and Pak Long. When we were at Tabung Haji, I couldn't help but notice that the place was full of well-wishers and family members. Then I counted the members of our own party:

Roughly 29 of us, sending off 4 people.

Acu said that that was why we weren't allowed to follow them to the airport. Before they came up with that rule, the airport was full of people who weren't going. People were bringing their entire kampung to send them off.

Papa wrote Acu's name all over her luggage on masking tape. We were all standing around watching, then he placed a new strip of tape and wrote in big letters: MCR ROCKS! And Mira and I burst out laughing.

It was pretty exciting watching all those people, and hearing everybody talking about it. Really makes you wanna go too. I'm gonna miss Acu. I especially felt it last night when Wei Zhen sms-ed me about a drama showing on Saturday - it's good for me to go since that I'm on the team next year. And I was thinking, if Acu were here she wouldn't mind going. Mama isn't interested in that stuff and nobody else can go, so I'm not going. I can't go alone, after all. xD

I-better-start-studying-for-next-year-now-Sara

Ps. Check out the Rescue 2 Rehome link in my Clickables over there <--- if you're thinking of adopting a dog or cat. :)

No comments: