Thursday, April 2, 2009

Check the medic

Played around with the original DELTA logo we did for camp. Whee. :D
I'm trying to design a DELTA t-shirt ... just for the heck of it. If it turns out nice I'd like to print it ... but not for everyone because I dunno how to ship it out to 101 people. O_o;; I wanted to put everyone's names on the back of the shirt then realised that I don't know all the boys (I'm missing 9 names), and whether I could squeeze in all the names. So Jamie and I were scratching our heads over it:

Jamie: How are you going to put in all the names? There're a 101 of us!
Me: Hehe. We're like the 101 dalmatians. And Zizan and One are Pongo and Perdita.
Jamie: LOL!
Me: Haha yea. *feels a little guilty* Kesian the both of them, they always become the brunt of all the jokes. xD

Which is true. Sorry you two (if you ever find this webspace ... gwaa). We love you guys, you know that. xD Yen knows, right Yen? :D Haha(If you read this webspace too. Which I doubt. Gwaa times 2).

As for my life right now, all is good. Went to orientation on Monday and Tuesday which was OK, not bad. Got a group of people to hang out with already. :D Haha. And I don't have classes on Thursday! Which is awesome. I don't start till next week.

Oh and went to driving theory class yesterday. Hoping to take my practical class during the weekend.

No comments: