Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Yay, presents!

I turned 18 yesterday. :)

I share my birthday from many famous people. Jessica Alba, Terry Pratchett, Harper Lee ... Saddam Hussein. Yup, famous people.

And Ee Won! Happy birthday dear! :D

So here's the photodump of stuff I got. And that's my new laptop, under all the stuff! Still haven't named it. It's awesome, got webcam and everything. I love it. xD

Bracelet from Hanna. :)

The necklace also from Hanna. Purse from Maktuk.

Swimming dog in the mouse Mira gave me. Haha.

Baby Phat watch from Mama (It's GORGEOUS.) and a 'newton's cradle' from Nazim. I love the cradle thing, I've always wanted one. Hee.

The day went by very normally. Went to MPH warehouse sale, bought 6 books. Started reading Soul Music by Terry Pratchett yesterday (I think it's awesome that I share a birthday with this guy. He's awesome.). Hilarious.

After that was supposed to go to Pyramid with ze Collegers, but then Mr. Zul (my driving teacher) called and said that my Wednesday class has to be cancelled, so he moved it to Tuesday. I said OK, since that I have to pass my QTI test this week if I'm going to get to take the JPJ exam in the second week of May. So yeah. I passed my hill, parking and turn test, but failed the road test. So I have to take it again, by this week. Grarr. Engine died twice. Felt like an idiot.

At night, ate at Cozy Corner with the rest of the fam. Then went to the DVD store and bought a copy of The Secret Life of Bees. I'm only halfway through my assignment, 'cause I couldn't remember any of the 'verbal and non-verbal messages' I'm supposed to note down. Also bought Aristocats, because I was feeling nostalgic. Asked for Beauty and the Beast, but they don't have it. Haha.

Ooh and today, I went to the college to see if the computers there could access Malaysiakini. Turns out they can't. But I did my ECS journal essays instead. Then met Hamizah for lunch. It's so good to see her. <3>

1 comment:

N.W. said...

Awesome, you read Discworld!