Sunday, March 29, 2009

Today is a winding road ...

Today, went to cinemas with Mira, Acu and Mak We. We haven't met Mak We in a long, long time. So anyway, in the cinema, Mira and I put our feet on the empty row of seats in front of us. Mak We notices and asks, "You guys actually do that? I understand Mira ... but Sara?"
Me: Uh. O_o
Acu: Haha. NS dah rosakkan dia. She's more laid back now.

And that got me to think. Regardless of whether you people put your feet up onto empty front seats or not ... fact is, I never used to do it before. I just ... felt like doing it today, so I did it. There are many other little things in my life that have changed too. So I came to the conclusion.
Being in Sri Aman gave me skills and experience I don't think I could have gotten anywhere else.
But NS gave me a LIFE.

Long story short, I'd like to apologise for being such a lame, heartless, tightass bitch in the past. xD And THANK YOU to all you people who actually stood my crap and stuck by me. You guys rock. I've got a long way to go, but I really want to change for the better.

Here's to a lifetime of self-discoveries.

No comments: