Saturday, April 25, 2009

Hit and miss

Having this strange little rindu feeling.

Bunch of things leading up to this I guess ... Saw Nahjan and Aiman at OU the other day. Five minutes later, saw Rui Rong (I dunno, I thought she's supposed to be at NS? Unless they're holidaying right now? OK I have no idea. Heh.). So kinda ... missing school people. xD

And then with the Delta reunion next week ... I miss NS people as well. Which sucks because it's so far away. Sort of coming to the realisation that there's no real way to meet up with everyone at once, y'know? At least I didn't go to a Sabah or Sarawak camp. That would be even more difficult to plan a get-together.

At least the MPH warehouse sale is next week. I've been neglecting my reading list for too long. Give me something to distract myself with. :D And here I was thinking I'd miss the sale because of NS. Whee.

No comments: