Wednesday, April 22, 2009

All I can taste is this moment

It's halfway through the week, and time is flying by pretty fast. College life is going well, and work is slowly creeping in ... I don't mind the slow way it creeps in, that way I can get used to it in small stages. Haha. Orientation Night was ... meh, boring the first couple of hours. Tried to keep ourselves occupied by 'adventuring'. Which meant going to the back of the courtyard overlooking the highway. Heh. The dance floor time was fun though.

Yesterday a group of us went to Pyramid for lunch at KFC. 'Twas fun. Kent couldn't stop laughing about something ... can't remember what. I started laughing too, because his laugh is contagious! It hurt. I felt like my insides were going to explode. xD
Then when we were about to leave the carpark, Sharine made a sarcastic 'ah' noise. Which Azhar said sounded sexual. Us girls (Sharine, Sammie and I) disagreed ... seriously, everyone makes that noise all the time. Then we turned to Kent, who agreed with Azhar about it. Later, which was earlier today, even Suzuki said so! :\ Must be a boy thing.

Other stuff, Fahmi sent out an invite so that we could get all the NS people together ... on an outing to Genting! But not many people could go so it was cancelled. :( Hamizah and I were just getting excited. Hoping to get it on in the next few weeks.
Speaking of NS, Yen told me that Zizan told her that Sheda told him that she discussed with Cikgu Gee for a reunion. Phew. xD So I told One, who went to talk to Sheda about it. So it's:
Cikgu Gee discussed with Sheda who told Zizan who informed Yen who contacted Sara who told One who called Sheda to talk about it.
Haha. I love that sentence.
So One talked to Sheda and find out that she and Cikgu Gee are headed to Kuantan today to have a chat with Zizan about it. Which is pretty sad 'cause One can't make it ... and she's our girl squad leader. Man, if they were having it closer to home, I wouldn't mind going either. Hoping to contact them later today to see what they've decided on. I hope it's a good time and I can make it. :)

Driving is going well. Hopefully I can take my JPJ test next month on the 14th. Can't wait to get a license.

Oh! And I have a laptop now! Papa walked into my room last night and just ... gave it to me. And I'm all: ....... O_O
Haha. Well. Since that there's no class tomorrow, I'm gonna work on getting the laptop installed with all my stuff. I have yet to name it. ^^

Well this is a pretty long post. xD Just wanted to get everything out there. Excuse my ranting.

No comments: