Friday, April 10, 2009

Interpersonal communication

My computer is fixed!
No more baby elephant computer monitor! Now it's a sleek flat screen.
I shall call it ... um. Shelly. Because it's flat like those strange discy shell things you find washed up on the beach.
Strange logic, but I just like the name Shelly.

So, I've been incredibly busy this week. Haha. What with college kicking off properly, I never really felt the absence of my baby elephant.

So. College is fun ... seriously. Of course nothing much has started and we've not much work so far ... but my classmates are fun to hang around with. In fact, we went to Sunway Pyramid on Wednesday ... had lunch at Delifrance. It's amazing how many discounts you can get with a student card. Had a very filling meal. John managed to save us from paying extra because of a technical error on the bill. Pening kepala over getting people to give in the right amount of change. Our tax came to RM12, it was insane.

Then we went ice-skating. I went back early so I didn't get to join them bowling. But I still had a blast ... haven't been skating in years!

Photo yanked from Carmen's blog.
So these are a few of us ... the ones who went skating anyway. A lot of people didn't go skating. xD No matter how much we tried to pujuk them. Anyway, left to right, Nigel, me, Suzuki, Azhar, John, Carmen, Fira and Joan. No, Nigel's not taking foundation with us, he just popped in to enjoy the skating. :P

Notice the blue gloves? I got a pair myself ... and I like them loads more than the ones I got years ago. They're cute! xD But I think the orange ones are nicer ... Michelle S. had an orange pair, really nice colour.

Also, I learnt how to skate backwards! It's all about shaking your butt. Yeah. O_o A bit awkward at first but got the hang of it. Kinda reversed into someone who was tying her boot on the ice-rink (no I have no idea why she is tying her boot on the ice rink) and fell on my butt. Which ached when I got up in the morning. xD

Regretting not bringing my camera. I could have taken photos of everyone. Argh!

On Thursday, went out with Nad, Aidil and Sophie. We were very hungry. xD I dunno why, we just had huge appetites that day. Sneaked hot dogs into the cinema, where we watched Talentime. The cinema was very empty. Sophie was blur during the dramatic scenes and spoiled the moment. Hahah. And we kept commenting on how the school students had no name tags and stuff. I think we annoyed all the other people in the hall.

Anyway, the movie was quite nice. Almost cried once. xD But the scene changes were kinda choppy and the ending ... potong steam. Yeah. But overall, not bad.

Going to watch the Cats musical tomorrow! Can't wait! :D

No comments: