Sunday, April 5, 2009

Listen to the thunder

I actually sat in a car's driver's seat today. And drove it. Geeheehee.
Ya I kinda sucked. xD Knocked over a tiang while side-parking and kept rolling backwards when it came to the bukit. I did bukit like, a hundred times. Only the last two times, I managed to get down the hill without killing the engine. So that's something. :D
Now I'm done with that, I am offically an L license holder person. Ha. Only I don't have the card yet 'cause they can only get that done by Friday. Hmm. But still! Progress.

Oh, and the family modem got struck by lightning yesterday. Which was ... depressing. xD Now we have to wait for Uncle James to get us a new one ... and hopefully get me a new monitor. He calls my current monitor a 'baby elephant'. I used it back when I was 9 and got my first Neopets account. That's how old it is. If you dig into the contents a little deeper, you can actually find Papa's initial jersey designs for Letua. Back before the cycling team even existed. Hahaha.


No comments: