Monday, April 27, 2009

Why I can't live without handphones


Hey, why isn't Blogspot letting me post photos? :(
Grarh.

EDIT: For Nad, who wanted a sparkly pink serial killer pony. :D

After college I walked to the flyover where Mama usually picks me up and realised that I forgot to bring my handphone. So I just waited. Then it started to rain. Good thing I had my mini umbrella. As it got heavier, it hit me; I told Mama that I had meeting today ... what if she was waiting for me to call first? That got me worried. But I just waited anyway.

For half an hour.

Then I kinda got a bit noodly in my head wondering whether she was just late or really was waiting for me to call. I walked back under the flyover and crossed the roads a few times, like some confused chicken. Then I made up my mind and went to ask the traffic policeman for help. xD

Traffic policeman #1 didn't have credit. D: So he told me to cross the road a bit further where Traffic policeman #2 was on duty, saying to tell him that he asked him to help me. So I crossed the road and waited for the road to clear, because the guy was standing in the middle. Finally, the road cleared! I crossed - then realised that the policeman had crossed to the side of the road. So yeah, that was ... frustrating.

Finally, I found an opening before the cars could start again and managed to ask him for help. He was real nice about it. Gave me his phone and told me "Jangan bawak lari pulak". xD So I called Mama, who really was waiting for me to call and wondering why the heck I wasn't answering my phone. Five minutes later, she came to pick me up. Haha.

And that was my eventful adventure of the day.

So thanks, traffic policemen guys! I dunno what I would have done without you.

No comments: