Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Oh, the drama.

I now have a very vague idea of how Simon, Paula and Randy feel during American Idol auditions. I feel for you, dudes and dudette.

Today marked the very last of my March tests. Forever. Sounds incredibly epic put that way. Today was also drama auditions day. I was scared that nobody would turn up. Soon after, I was stressed about just how many people there were to go through. ^^;

Since that I've never done anything like this before, I was a total blur-case. Followed Tarsha around like a pathetic puppy, asking questions and making general statements as to just how hyped I was. This drama thing is killing me inside, seriously. I've never worried about something this long before, not even for UPSR and PMR.

In the end (a.k.a. three hours later) we (that is Pn. H and I since that Pn. P and Tarsha went of early) came up with a cast. We agreed with everything ... except for one character. I'm still grumbly about this. I'm not happy with her choice. Grrraarrrh. Will talk to her tomorrow.

Sara-who-didn't-feel-the-end-of-March-test-as-much-as-she-expected

No comments: