Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Daily Life Bit

Hijau did not fall SPLAT today. But I won't say anything else until after Sports' Day.

Raptai was very tiring. Spent the first half of the morning yelling out commands and getting everyone to get used to marching. Hijau took over the space next to the kantin while Merah took the Block A end of the carpark, which meant that we were pretty much next to each other. At one point they marched right into Hijau space - which we had decided was our territory. Thus a rather childish fight ensued about staying in each other's spots while the Merah 'troops' cheered and the Hijau-ans jeered. Was very funny. xD

After recess and the actual marching rehearsal Pn. H took me, Tarsha, Salwa and Sofeya to TP to check out their stage for the drama competition. It's a pretty small stage - only 28 size-7 shoes across.

I am currently watching Blood+, 'cause Tarsha and I agreed to trade TV shows - she'll watch Avatar, and I'll watch Blood+. It's OK so far, I'm into even halfway through the first episode. I had to reload everything because I just realised that they have English-dubbed versions, so I don't need to listen to it in Japanese. ^^;

I am also currently reading New Moon. Edward and Bella should join the club at the Swamp Pit of Despair. Wallow to your heart's miserably delight, 24/7. xD On the other hand, Jacob is such a nice guy. I'm warming up to him.

EDIT: Blood+ is FUN. There's blood everywhere, yayyay. There was this bit of freaky music in it at one point which freaked Pebbles. She started growling. xD Speaking of blood, Bella's 'obsession' with bloody horror movies in New Moon is endlessly amusing. How gleefully macabre.

No comments: