Wednesday, March 19, 2008

They're not as deathly pale as I had expected ...

The school
Became a wading pool
As the rain beat down
On our busy town.

Word.

The drains were overflowing and people were running in the rain screaming. It rained again today, but not as heavy. I was hoping for some mandi hujan time, but oh well. We had drama practice outside the gallery since that it was full of: cheerleaders, taekwando people, random spectators and chairs.

The chairs took up the most space.

It was a mess. The practice I mean, not the chairs. Julia came over to help since that she's teaching the Form 1 and Form 2s (hee, she's a teacher xD). But Aidil and Bani were missing. We found Aidil wandering around looking worried 'cause her cousin (who's helping us out too) hadn't arrived and Bani was nowhere to be found. I found her an hour later in the canteen - she forgot about practice. ^^;

Aidil's cousin arrived with 14 minutes to go till most of us had to go home. There was a lot of arm-waving. I became quite confused. My body wouldn't listen to my brain, then my brain got fed up and gave up telling my limbs what to do.

It feels like a strange blur now. The only thing working was my mouth.

In other news:


Guess who?

Note to self: In future, do not check on movie/book/comic/tv show/cartoon news immediately after dinner. Suffocation due to lack of oxygen caused by fangirlish excitement may occur.

EDIT: Deathly Hallows is gonna be split in two movies!? I am so behind the times. This is very cool news. Prolong the Harry Potter mania plzkthx.


No comments: