Monday, March 24, 2008

ICC and school-field sludge.

Went to my first (and possibly last) ICC last Saturday. Mira and I travelled the LRT without adult supervision for the first time ever. Papa bought us separate Touch'n'Go cards. xD So we began the journey with Nad, Jess, Ilham, Mira's friend Adila and Nad's little brother. Chan joined us later on with a guy friend. The journey was uneventful, until we realised after we got off the train that we had no idea where to go. So we followed a group of boys because Jess noticed one of them holding an ICC ticket.

The concert itself was fuuuun. :D Kudos to the council, you guys did an awesome job. One of the singing groups, Girls Like Girls played Stop and Stare and Umbrella. They were cute. xD Nad got overexcited watching them. I really liked their version of Umbrella ... pity I can't download it. The Mechanics were my favourite dancing group - they had me the moment Greased Lightning started playing. Later on while waiting for the judges to tally up their points, we watched a couple of beatboxers and two rapper guys called Dose Two. The beatboxers were awesome. I was slack-jawed for quite a while. And Nad was practically squirming off her seat watching Dose Two. xD

And as always, the lovelies of SA rocked the ceiling with our cheering. We don't need a reason to scream, ha!

In other news, raptai sukan is tomorrow. Gosh knows what that will bring. Here's to Hijau not falling SPLAT face-first in the school-field mud-sludge.

Ps. I have succeeded in borrowing Aisya's copy of New Moon. I am the envy of all Twilighters whom I recruited in the first place. Mwahahaha, I get to read it before youuu.

No comments: