Monday, March 24, 2008

TAG

Instructions: Remove one question from those below, add in one of your own (personal), to make a total of 20. Tag 8 people in your list at the end of this post. Notify them.

1. At what age do you wish to be married?
Anything above 24 or 25 I guess. I've never actually thought about it.

2. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you'd take and why?
Dunno about blog-buddies, but if we were talking real-life, I'd take Tarsha (I'm betting she's got more survival skills than me xD), Aidil (If I'm going to be stranded, might as well have someone I can geek about Lost over in our spare time) and Nad, just for the heck of it. :P

3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Too many places!

4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
Publish a book. :D

5. Do you believe you can survive without money?
No. All those songs about living on love alone? Utter crap, I say. Money makes the world go round.

6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
My experiences. Basically everything that I've done, or am capable of doing.

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Split some of it up evenly between my parents and grandparents, and stash the rest in a bank. I'll donate if I can find a worthy cause.

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Depends. But I hope so.

9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Shifa is smart, cute and friendly. :D

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Erm ... all the stuff that ustazah listed during the perkahwinan chapter at school. :D

11. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Backstabbers.

12. If you are given the chance to go back to the past and make a difference, will you?
No ... because everything that happened in the past is the foundation of who I am now.

13. If you could have a superpower, what would it be and why?
I admit that I would love to be able to fly.

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
It feels like everything around me is.

15. If you could be a real character on a TV show for just one episode, which show would it be?
Friends, definitely!

16. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
I'd like to get rid of the nagging little feeling at the back of my mind that stops me from trying new things.

17. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
Not all ... but I have a select few people with whom I confide in.

18. What's your weakest point?
Sometimes I have a hard time believing in myself.

19. What's the thing that you're most proud of?
Almost everything that I can do.

20.What do you think of sarcasm and irony?
Incredibly funny in the right situations.

I tag:
Evelyn, Hamizah, Hannah, Mira, Nad, Nadiah, Chan and Adrissa.

No comments: