Thursday, March 27, 2008

Hari Sukan and Book-thoughts.

Ah, my very last Hari Sukan.

For the first time in five years, I didn't take part in the marching. I helped with the training and stuff, but didn't do the actual thing. Instead, Sharmila, Aidil, Precillia and I sat around making last-minute decorations for the Hijau tent - in the excitement, everyone had forgotten that there were marks for best decorated tent.

We made do with some rafia string, black cloth, flowers and a few pom-poms recycled from last year's Hari Sukan. We got third place, so ... at least we didn't get last! :D We were second place in marching (YES!) and third overall, which is not as much as we had hoped, but hey, I came into the school early enough to experience Hijau's glory years ... so I'm content.

And I have officially finished reading New Moon. Here are the five phases (every time I picked up the book) - my reactions and thoughts. You don't have to read them, I just need to write it down somewhere. They're kinda crazy-sounding, but yes, these were what I was thinking. Warning: Spoilers.

Day/Phase 1
- Ah, Edward. I see you there, distancing yourself before the BREAK. I can see what you're doing! D:
- OhMyGosh, Bella the zombie! (He denied her the choice of immortality, so she opted for living dead. Very smart. [/sarcasm])

Phase 2
- Hahahaha, gory horror movies over romantic comedies.
- Awww. Jacob's such a nice person.
- Bella hears voices. I am very amused.

Phase 3
- Jacob ... Jacob, you're not fun anymore. D:
- Bella, for the first time, I actually feel for you. You poor accident-prone baby.
- Jacob's growth spurts freak me out. He's the size of an elephant in my imagination.
- Wow, I wanna know how Laurent died. In excruciating detail, please.
- Victoria's 'presence' scares me.
- Bella has grown a backbone. I like her new rebelling side.
- If Edward's a vampire, and Jacob's a werewolf, does that mean that Mike will turn into a unicorn? (I LOVE YOU MIKE, YOU'RE SO CUTE. <3 )

Phase 4
- ROSALIE!!! WHY??!! D: And you too, Jacob. Why'd you answer the phone!?
- Oh, Edward, you melodramatic monkey, you.
- Alice is the only one in this entire book who seems to have an ounce of common sense in her.
- Bella's going ...
- Hahahaa, shirtless Edward thinks he's dead. You're funny when you're confused.
-Bella's going ...
- Whoa, the Volturi aren't vegetarian? So ... they still drink human blood? Uh-oh.
-Bella's going ...
- OMG, they're gonna eat the TOURISTS. (I seriously started shaking when I read that. xD)
- Bella's still going ...

Phase 5
- And now she's gone. *sigh* She's back to her clingy self.
- Now Bella thinks she's dead. Meh, they really are meant for each other.
- I bet he broke the piano.
- JACOB, I DON'T LIKE YOU ANYMORE.
- Gee, Charlie's real angry.
- I like how Edward's in neutral-mode.
- If the treaty says it that way, then drag Bella off to Antarctica and bite her there. Duh.
- Jacob's size still freaks me out.
- Grruuhh. Lame ending.

And there you have it.

PREFECT'S CAMP tomorrow! :D

No comments: