Friday, February 29, 2008

Weekly entry

So I'm actually not supposed to be online ... as a number of people at school already know. But I was a good girl today and finished reading Bio for next week and most of Agama which I'll have to re-read ... but yes. Mama let me online since it's a weekend. Yayzz.

Watched CSI yesterday ... the Vegas one? With the whole miniature killer plot? Yeah. Really freaky. And now I'm curious. Where is Sara? Well, I'm here, but I'm definitely not the one Grissom's lookin' for. Whoops. xD

Sukantara was today. I got two points. Maybe three. Dunno. But yeah. I'm bad at jumping and running. Throwing stuff I can do with pleasure. :p Other than that, there was photoshoot today for prefects and ed board. Prefects' shoot was a nightmare. But not as bad as last year's with blazing hot sun thrown into the combo. Ed board was more sticky than anything because by this point the sun was at that strange point in the sky that makes you want to scrub your skin with bleach to get rid of the layer of humidity.

Then we took seperate pictures for segments; everyone was fighting over the turtle pond. So Shasha and I went off hunting for a spot and found a nice tree next to the hall with stringy vine-stuff hanging on the branches. We thought it was pretty, so we had our picture there. We named the tree Burkley. Because it looks like a Burkley.

Sara-who's-quite-content-right-now

No comments: