Thursday, March 6, 2008

Many tags today.

Random celeb-bit: James McAvoy's next film has him co-starring with Angelina Jolie and Morgan Freeman in Wanted.

That guy is on a ROLL!

In vaguely related news, I have decided to add another career option to my list of things I don't want to be when I grow up. Following doctor on the list which I haven't updated since I was seven, I now never want to be a casting director. Or anything related to sitting through auditions. I am a weak and flimsy person who cracks under pressure. D:

Now some sentences thrown together: Drama still chewing on my liver. Tuition took a shorter time than usual. Funny bones are humerous, but I'm the only one laughing. Holding on to people is mind-numbingly frustrating at times. I want new Avatar episodes. The month of march has me marching.

Sara-who's-speaking-in-short-sentences

No comments: