Saturday, March 8, 2008

Fluffy emo cartoon hair

I've watched half of The Jane Austen Book Club on Acu's laptop last night. Had to stop because Papa wanted to go home. But so far, I just have to say that Hugh Dancy is oh so adorable. And hot. Yesss. His character in the movie has an R2-D2 ringtone. Hahaha, he's so geeky.

Went to OU with the fam this morning. Hung around MPH for a long time, since that all of us are readers: Papa went for the comic section, Mama went to look at the magazines and cooking books, and Nazim and Hanna hung out at different parts of the children's section. Mira and I went to the young adults' section.

So, I was hanging around the adventure/mystery shelves, and there was this boy sitting on the floor reading a book. And he had fluffy cartoon emo hair. xD
So I walk down the aisle towards where he was sitting and looked at the books on the shelf opposite him. Then, out of curiousity, I looked down, wondering what he was reading.

First I saw the edges of a black and blood-red cover. Then the words ... and I'm pretty sure I was still as a statue by now, because I just realised that he was reading Eclipse. xD I was like, whoa. He's reading Eclipse, lol. I thought it was funny.

Anyway, as a celebration of the beginning of the holidays, I drew Bobby Pendragon of the Pendragon book series. He was fun to colour. :D

Bobby Pendragon (c) D.J. MacHale
Art (c) me.

Sara-who-is-still-waiting-for-new-Avatar-episodes

No comments: