Friday, December 26, 2008

NS Hiatus

This is it.

KAMPUNG SRI TAMAN
JENGKA 6, MUKIM CHENOR
DAERAH MARAN
26500, MARAN, PAHANG

I'm leaving tomorrow, have to be at the pick-up point at 8.30. I had the most awesome day today, btw. I got to eat a lot of the food on my Most Awesome Food list: mee rebus, pau kaya, putu bambu, ikan bakar, sotong goreng, nasi lemak. Seriously, alhamdulillah, it was one awesome feast.

So, HAPPY NEW YEAR, everyone.
Have fun, whatever you're doing: working, studying, going back to school (muahaha!), driving, job-hunting, scholarship recieving ... whatever it is.

And thanks to everyone for all the kind wishes. :) I intend to enjoy myself. I'm as ready as I would be standing 400 feet above ground with a bungee cord tied around my ankles. But the best part is when you take that step, making up your mind as you go. :)

Ps. Hey guys, I'd appreciate it if you left comments while I'm gone on this post? The c-box doesn't record comments the way I'd like. xD Thanks. Will miss you all!

1 comment:

NCB said...

WOI BALIK CEPAT LA (though u cant do that) PJ IS SO BORING WITHOUT YOU. mcm nak separuh mampos aku punya bosan kau takde. :p