Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Catspam

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA!
ROCK ON. :)


Went to Johnny's for dinner. I got Papa a Boston t-shirt, Mira got him a voucher for a foot massage, Nazim got a speaker for his iPod, Hanna got him a little glass plaque with 'My Papa The Rockstar' on it and Mama got him a new iPod. Overall, it was a cool night. :)




EDIT: Photo credits to Mira. Happy, blob? xD

Gee, who's a little model? Scout really loves the piano. He likes listening to it, walking on it, and ... sleeping on it. xD

I got my ATM card yesterday! Which is awesome. I won't be using it that often, but hey, still feels good to have it anyways.

Random 6 year-old quote:
Mama: Oh, look at the t-shirt ... *reads* Monkey Business.
Hanna: Oh, does that mean the monkey is going to toilet?
Me, Mira and Mama: *choke laughing*

Well, I'm gonna go create my agrobank account tomorrow, what with NS being in less than two weeks (insert panicked gurgle here). Speaking of which, Atuk was talking about how Papa escaped from NS back when he was in Singapore. Apparently the authorities kept coming to the house bothering him for months. O_o But y'know, Singapore NS is 2 and a half years. To which I say, "Malaysia NS 3 months? No problemo senor!"

No comments: