Friday, December 12, 2008

Check up

My health check up for NS was good, except for my ankle. I can't even remember if I blogged about that incident ... basically, I stepped into a longkang hole and twisted my right ankle. I could walk and stuff, so it wasn't a big deal. Problem is, that incident happened before SPM, and it's still hurting whenever I move my foot the wrong way.

We went to see Uncle Amir (Mama's cousin) since that he's a doctor at UM. Turns out it's a tendon problem. I just need to wear an ankle guard while wearing boots during NS, and he wrote out a letter in case I get pains and need to rest.

So I'm still slotted for the 27th Dec intake. :)

Now all I need to do is get my agro bank account done and do some more university researching. I know that I want to do Mass Comm, but as always, I've got a straightforward mind and can't seem to focus on more than one university. So I'm moving slowly. Wish I could go to an education fair and ask questions and stuff, but I missed the last one when I went to Bandung. So we'll see first.

No comments: