Friday, February 1, 2008

Zeh Annual PJK Accident

Every year.

Every single year, since Form 1.

This year, it's my arm. Last year and the year before, my face. The year before that, just general clumsiness. And that first year, my head. xD

Yeah, so I'm in an arm sling. Or, was. I took it off so I can type this. Which is really awkward. 'Cause my arm is sticking out at a 90 degree angle so that I don't feel the weird pain. I can't seem to straighten it. My right arm is all slow, and my left is tired from doing all the work. Poor thing. xD

Basically, it was yet another PJK incident. Ling Shin accidentally ran into me while my arm was outstretched, then next thing I know, it hurts like hell and I'm curled up on the ground, in shock. Felt weird, reminded me of back when I was eight and fell off my bike.

I had to go to the sick-bay after that, and Evelyn, Mina and Xiu Jong started getting into an argument about how best to fix me up. I was dusty, sweaty and teary. And very emotional. I started laughing about how they were all squabbling over my arm, then I started crying. Then they argued about whether I was crying or laughing, and that sent me into another fit of giggly sobs.

They finally settled on tying a sling around my arm and my neck. My name's going down in the record since that they binded my arm. What a way to leave my name at the school. :D

And Ling Shin, IT'S OK. :) It's just a little sprain, it's not your fault. <3 style="font-style: italic;">Sara-who-is-getting-used-to-these-kind-of-things

No comments: