Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Swaps

A lot of teacher-swapping going on at school. Kinda sad, mostly because we got the one whom Tarsha fondly names Cocky Little Potato (CLP). Which is sad. I told Mama and she said that I don't have to focus so much on that subject anyway. But still. I'm sad. :(

On the other hand, we got Mr. H for history, which is very cool.

Let me say that again.

Very cool.

Spent the day highlighting holidays into my planner. There were lessons, but not so much. Physics and Add Maths mostly. Mrs. Sh. went and wished Iffah happy Chinese new year. 'Cause Iffah looks Chinese and all. xD So cute.

Iffah now has a fear of the words 'trials' and 'SPM'. Just sneak up on here and whisper it in her ear, and watch her scream. >:3

In other news, prefect's orientation started today, and I'm sort of caught off-guard here. I don't know what to ask, and totally forgot about my idea of asking the juniours about themselves. So I'll do it after hols or something.

Now, I better go do the huge amount of typing that comes with long holidays, that is essays, ko-ku stuff and random writing.

Sara-likes-starting-holidays

No comments: